Friday, June 07, 2019

homophobic serbian conspiracy. facts


at 10:49 today, 6/7/19, even though I had the right of way - serbian cab driver coming at me on 00:51 in this video (licence plates: BG 123 (3 or 7?) 80 TX – with BEOTAXI Co., Belgrade, Serbia) with clear intent to cause a crash.
there was a big evil grinning smile on his face after he backed away in the last second. i thought the crash was imminent and therefore I  have developed pain and tightness in chest since then and I think my heart started to bother me with some spasm that radiates into the left arm. unfortunately, similar serbian persecution was enabled by the United States of America and it happens often.
 this cab driver knew exactly he was dealing with me. serbian system completely fails and it all boils down to power centers who control justice. the local rule of law has been corrupted in its entirety. this encourages people to come after you.
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home