Wednesday, May 01, 2019

have you got the cojones?

the more I write about my fears the more aggression I come across around this town, and esp. from those that literally have no cojones. all the aggressive serbs in the last 24 hours were your plain serbian fruitcakes that would like to earn hero halos with no effort because the story goes, I -- the weakest serbian target to be dealt with -- have no cojones myself. out in public, i don't even pay any misanthropes no mind, however, i witness the appearance and obnoxious actions of numerous unknown to me copycats (practically they are all unknown to me, that's why i call this a government sponsored endeavor.) ouch, i should definitely pay more attention and weigh what I write so instead of words like fear I should use those like concerned for my future which I really am. I’ve been doing some thinking and came up with three answers as to how I could be saved:
1.       if President Putin orders Serbs to stop persecuting me, I would always remember his kindness to me as President Putin appears to be the only one whom those that cannot get along with me truly fear and respect,

2.       if H.E., the U.S. Ambassador to Serbia does something about it because it all started in the U.S., and as a ty, I would send him a little money with which I want him to have a few luxuries with which to remember me,

3.       if many more migrants come this way so all the tension and insanity is relieved off of me and placed over and out onto that detail.

otherwise persecution, harassment, bullying and gang stalking are escalating and have tendency to continue for many more years. look here, I am not even asking for anyone to help me form another family as my previous one was destructed. all I am talking about is the peace of mind. yep
follow-up on yesterday’s post: immediately, immediately a day after, a laser attack. do not know where it occurred, occasionally it feels as if laser beams are coming into my room. it could have been in the neighborhood; it could have been anywhere. tormentors have the logistics to follow me around town. eyes hurt much. it was a direct response to my writing and this post. the tormentors are real though unknown. while driving, Ive seen several [also] unknown people standing on sidewalk and somehow after they had promptly figured it was me in my vehicle they followed through by giving me instant warning signs by doing something (it generally appeared as if they were fantastically improvising) with their hands over and around their eyes. these actions were the clear sign to me that they knew [that] something sinister like that has occurred or was occurring, or at least they were onto it providing a friendly advice that i should be extra careful. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home