Tuesday, April 09, 2019

sleep tight Serbia, this is your face! way beyond sketchy.



to make it clear: it is impossible that what you are looking at appeared by accident and that it was not drilled deliberately. let me just let you know that this man-made hole has been on my brand new car's tire for quite some time and its purpose is to kill the occupants of the vehicle once the tire blows at highway speed. it was most likely done with some sharp object just enough inside that the tire does not blow right away but during the ride which would most likely overturn the car propelling it into a ditch or the oncoming traffic and practically it would not be possible to determine what happened later on.
 
this issue concerns not only me but all those riding with me. this tire can explode at any time during the driving and the state of my mind as well as my pocket is such that I won’t be changing tires any time soon. so be it as it may. to kill those that you do not like in this land has always been easy, palatable-lemon-squeezy. alas! alas! the hole you are looking at is the face of this country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home