Monday, April 08, 2019

serbian animosity has been boiling- becoming the martyr for the united states

I do not hold anyone's side (Im being neutral) in Serbia and still problems and dangers arise everywhere. I feel obliged to write about it as I feel the united states has been responsible to a degree for letting me dealing with it cos when I was in the States I was quite safe. so at least hear my concerns out there and feel a bit of remorse for my goings through these circles of hell. actually, pls don't. namely yesterday, april 7th 2019, as I was walking back home from the woods with my English bull-terrier, a metallic-grey VW Passat sedan was doing some alert-provoking stop-and-go driving ahead of us turning onto our street. erratic stopping and going continued, and then all of a sudden, the driver made a stop, but before letting us pass he rolled down window and asked for directions to a street nearby. the street he was looking for was the same exact street he had exited when firstly showing up in front of us. the driver who was accompanied by a female acted out as if he could not understand (his act appeared creepy though as if he was buying time) and only then I spotted pinkish blue light in his raised right-hand shining, pointed in my head through the windshield, a powerful laser. these two were grownups, possibly just over thirty years old. I was unable to post this one up yesterday as the right eye hurt so much and still does - it is 12:10 PM on April 8th 2019, now.

I asked myself who could have benefited from harming me physically on this level as these were not some mindless young mavericks – and so I was able to come up with a few possible answers. first off, i am somewhat of the issue for the serbian government. a minor threat to deal with but the good one to go. the government is in the turmoil - a so-called political check right now - so it could be that by harassing me, as it may be the tasked objective on the part of the serbian secret services, someone had assumed a welcome decoy asset [through manipulating a patsy] to deter public attention from the bigger political issues, neutralizing me, thus, at the same time by producing a physical harm, enough harm, at that, to occupy my mind about caring for a lost eye, gf, or something. having in mind insider jokes some well known serbs are making on public television and social networks (facebook) about something sinister of that type, that surely does not make you feel comfortable around here at all. that said, I have been the joke numero uno in Serbia for a long time and still am for the time being. i further assume and feel and many serbs feel that i am their prisoner they would like to trade for someone they like more. and that is how they treat me, as a war prisoner or slave. these facts double-confirm when some passersby pass by and point to their eyes in awkward fashion that make you want to cringe thereby. to take the accusations for rambling out of the equation, even though I do not want to admit it, the fact I must point out to is that  I m   c o n s i d e r e d   a   p u b l i c   f i g u r e  in Serbia by infamy. take it at face value or not, that is the way it is. hope one day finally (and why not?) ill be in charge in this country so we’ll settle some matters then in timely fashion.

another possibility for yesterday’s attack could be the passionate revenge on the part of two entities. the first one – serbian knights templar as I had been observing their guy's misbehavior at this blog which I took personally. could i have hold it back and let it go, it is too late to be sorry now ? now to the point, to prevent this to reverberate any further I will just make a comparison with a less dangerous – non-militarized, so to say - group of people as I do not believe that freemasons would have considered a blinding laser to be a righteous way of dealing with someone. in general, I assume freemasons are very good people. perhaps the best depends on where they live (what country). however, in Serbia I only met few that I would die for by taking any risk,alas. in the united states, it was much different, it is the way of life with all privileges, joys and freemasons there die for you, you do not have to die. here in serbi in many cases, it may be the interest first and therefore there is the underlying mindset that follows. with exceptions, a few here care about anything. if freemasons were the ones to deal with me, no woman would have spoken to me ever but that does not seem to be the case. similar efforts to paint me dishonest, unintelligent and dangerous exist but they are not coming from the freemasons. if I was able to form a family I would have been untouchable and my inability to do so comes from my personal unpreparedness and lack of skill to adapt to (for being a public figure) a public figure role while having to deal with all sorts of negatively opinionated individuals that bother my mind. i further assume, if i had a wife, no freemason would have had to stand in for me finishing my manly (or: boy) chores in my household. I assume you’ve got the point.

when they get into your head and make you start thinking about something all the time and finding faults or guilt on yourself that do not exist, they are playing with your mind and if one nation does that to you there an’t no freedom there no more.

another entity that may be after me staging these attacks in public, out of pure revenge, is the public official (and the group around him), the guy who attacked me with a weapon, a metal stick, in the garage last year in belgrade, serbia. my injuries were permanent, inclusive of brain damage as I was hit over my head numerous times, and the system has turned it the other way around making me solely guilty of everything, not counting my injuries at all, e.g.; actually, the guy’s lawyer is one of the most powerful and corrupt persons in Serbia, public official as well and the individual with enormous political influence representing the most powerful serbian mobsters and crime families in the serbian past.

even though i was advised by my lawyer who was most likely advanced offers containing all sorts of bribes and illegitimate proposals, not to do so, I will post some photos from this attack when one can clearly see who came after whom with a weapon, and who was hitting whom.




Gxd has let me fall through the cracks into this nothingness and only Gxd can fix it straight right now. no  other low-powered human being.
meanwhile in belgrade, serbia...mob hysteria takes place
after all, one can definitely realize that I am not a happy camper in Serbia.

and if I do not have to deal with people who put me into gravely risk and danger in public then there are numerous other serbs, serb Romanians (vlachs), etc, that are giving their singing their best so even I, the voice-blind, can hear it. thus yesterday in the philatelic club where I go to meet (only a) specific people often, I overheard two valachs referring to me as: a bum. I came over to their table saying: how are you doin’, …. brotherly bums?!! they kept quiet. and it is not as simple as that – some people (remnants of the old system who regard me as inbred enemy; 85% of these particular Clubbers) usually deploy semi-complex intrigues, esp. as of lately. in Serbia, one of the all-time favorite movies is Scarface. this movie gave a vigorous patronage to a number of Yugoslav *serbian gangsters and gangster wannabees. and it is my guess that the number of gangster wannabes in Serbia surpasses the rest of the world by the thousands. and when I say wannabes, I include those that are well established gangsters in Serbia but are not known in England or the United States.

I’ve been already held at a gun point at the serbian antique fair that goes off weekly and now the idea on the part of the competition is to prevent me from going (attending meetings) even in the philatelic club by spreading indecent rumors that I can only feel by the (re)actions of various people there. I’ve been talking about the implied guesswork as a method of playing one’s mind strategy when they make you keep asking yourself why, while revolving around and imagining all sorts of different but nonexistent answers. that is what the serbs do. They spread it around so it catches onto the remainder of serbian population like the viral disease. they want to imply your guilt. Just like Satan. and in that sense I feel comparable only to Moses throughout the history. Raise and comb through your tribe. it seems to be  the only way. and keep looking for the silver lining while you still have your serbian eyes! and make sure what you write becomes your testament that will surpass the centuries.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home