Thursday, April 18, 2019

Notre Dame is going to kill me

the most important thing is 
to give people a second 
chance in life. 
i was never given 
any chance 
since i came to Serbia 
in 2003.
now that Notre Dame has lost its charm to flames many Serbs, the kind that has been molesting me ever since I came here, were gloating by firing off rounds in their comments all over the internet: God is on our side! Weep your sorry French asses off! God is punishing France and the West, in general, for they wronged us! The French deserved it!
it seems as if anything bad happens in Germany, United Kingdom and America it will give this primitive, and sometimes double-faced, fanatics a whiff of fresh and newly found energy for their sinister attempts and schadenfreude

now and again, they are up to no good newly energized - this fire has recharged their batteries - to harass me throughout the city as they perceive me as the proponent or the symbol of something they deathly oppose. why else…would they do it? and since "Gxd is now on their side" the momentum is to utilize gained advantage and attack. the newest incident from half an hour ago - as I waited in the checkout line at the Lidl supermarket with no take up whatsoever, as if he could not take any longer, the guy behind me took the distancer and without even looking at me pushed away my end items down the unusually long checkout counter belt line in one rapid aggressive and hateful motion towards me as if my purchase was something yukky in his charted territory. there was a plenty of room for his stuff, nevertheless. still I prefer that somebody abuses my purchase instead of invading my personal space like a number of them has been doing lately. coughing and dry spitting at me as well just to play with my nerves. so many things have been going on, i decided to let the response go, only registering it.

i mean the things have been surreal. more news to come…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home