Saturday, March 30, 2019

DISEASE IS NOT A MATTER OF CHOICE

I am not saying definition of serbia is pretty much like a disease but there is a similarity in when a disease chooses to attack – one cannot do anything about it – one does not choose a disease, it is not a matter of choice. same as if the madman chooses to fight you.
all I am saying is this – I’ve been under serbian attack for 24 years and I almost feel targeted like Austrian archduke franz Ferdinand, although a bit luckier than him for the time being.
there an't no difference between grisly practices, warlike nature and deadly agenda which probably does not even exist here in any other kind; old Celts are actually a very good parallel. serbia is probably centuries behind with respect to the humanitarian postulates that were set and bequested upon the Earth by the American Founding Fathers. many serbs are the earlier version of humans, the ruthless, unparalleled kind that does not exist much anywhere no more, except here in serbia. in reality, they do not possess the ability to obey. if your way of life is to start wars and create problems then you will easily be involved into persecuting someone like me who means no harm on a daily basis. and i am not generalizing but the percentage of those involved is quite high.and they are not stupid but very arrogant, perfidious and very sly, they even played the United States like a tune, so my American friends (generalizing) kicked me like a can down the road.
today I was under heavy harassing/persecuting attack - throughout the city of Belgrade (hate to say this name; and - let me hate something for a minute as well - it is probably good to meet aggression with aggression sometimes) - of all serbian half-literate poltroons who apparently overheard something about me writing something against the Serbian government on my blog again, yesterday. they'd killed me if they could.same as disease

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home