Friday, March 01, 2019

serbian delinquent habits

i know if it happened in any other country you would not have a feeling like you could have been killed over a bloody spot. 
a day does not go by without an incident or provocation in serbia. I think in the countries like this one, people will finally have to wear some kind of less exposed body cameras in order to collect evidence to protect themselves against all kinds of anarchy and chaotic violence that is going on in this society. I strongly advise all tourists to acquire concealable body camera and use it 24 /7 if they ever plan to visit Serbia. eventually, we are all going to be actors one day.

(public service announcement)
and concealed carry practice will be a necessity. I would feel much safer around here with a gun on me, it would have been my best friend, period. and so, I have begun to understand more why Serbia may be the reason the UK wants out of European Union on time, before this place joins in.
as I came into the post office today and being last in the line, I asked the lady (she happened to hold a broom) in front of me if she could hold my place so I can leave for a second and fill out two money deposit slips (payable to the government) on the console nearby. I did not want to bother the security guy who was fifteen yards away. when I returned there were two people behind the lady, an older gentleman and a younger Serb. they could have easily noticed me as they were coming in. after I had finished filling out the paperwork and the lady confirmed that I was in the line behind her, the younger Serb said: “then I am after him” pointing at the old guy. his statement was a bit weird as what he said was too obvious, so I asked: “are you saying you are behind an old gentleman?” after he confirmed, I said: “fine, I do not have a problem with that.”

as we all continued waiting, I felt that younger Serb immediately turned all edgy, he stepped behind me into my comfort zone and got all jumpy playing with a set of keys and I moved one step aside for I felt quite uncomfortable. he looked like he was up to something and my sixth sense was telling me that something was about to happen. I tried to keep my cool, although I had many warning signals coming from that guy. so after another ten minutes of waiting when my turn came and i was next up, the younger Serb clearly told the old gentleman: “now you are going to go first and then I will follow you next!” then he motioned the old guy to move in front of me. I immediately reacted: “I am in front of him.” Lady with a broom who was now doing her business at the clerk’s desk heard the commotion; she turned around stating to the younger Serb: “he was after me (thinking of me), there are no problems.” that calmed the situation a bit. but this guy was going to go off at any second, I had no doubts about that, he looked like he was getting ready to kick me from behind. so I was quite nervous and disturbed and I still am, and it has been three hours later. another thing, while I was doing business with the clerk, this guy got to the adjacent desk following his turn and there he seemed like he did not finish with me as yet as i judged it by his ticks and nervous behavior. it was very hard to keep an eye out for him while trying to concentrate on the numbers the clerk was giving me at the same time. but this can be called my regular living event in serbia cos due to these and similar situations i am distraught at all times, not enjoying anything and not having time to regulate my basic life tasks like forming a family. there will always be one Serbian arm or a leg waiting out and on to trip you. in addition, my clerk read out my name and address aloud to double check (probably could not read my writing well) so this person could hear it. knowing just how sneaky his reactions were minutes ago – now he knows where I live. what’s up with that? also, as he exited earlier and I suspect he messed up my car window (he was standing by my vehicle when I initially pulled into the postal lot so he knew which car was mine.) which fell down, but luckily I was able to bring it back up by a miracle – after a friend advised me what to do during a phone call. i have a question - is this happening to me only - because almost everyone around knows or has heard about me and those people wish me no good. if you are new to my blog, please read more for explanation.

in addition, everything stated herewith can be easily checked on the postal surveillance video if they have any; if someone does not trust me. the post office address is: Kumodraska 153, Belgrade, 11000, Serbia; the date of incident was: March 1st, 2019 at approximately 13:53 - 14:13 in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home