Friday, June 01, 2018

historical parallels to sadism i am experiencing in serbia

I was trying to figure where does the pure sadism on the part of many in the serbian nation comes from and if anyone else ever had to go through what I am going through in serbia and I have found a translation of a letter complaint by the infamous nazi julius streicher describing what he had experienced after he was captured by the american soldiers in 1945. the following is the translation of the complaint he made. I do not feel sorry for julius streicher neither I want to discuss nor analyze the historical relationship between any groups or nations. I just want to point out that the similarity in what seems to be the low-level revenge has always been strikingly similar in its blatancy and deliberate tendency except that my problem with serbs is – they are the julius streicher with respect to me – they had created and started the problem! 

Translation

On 22 May [1945) I was arrested in Waidring (Tirol) and was brought into the jail at Salzburg. There my hands were put into handcuffs by a Jewish police-officer.


On 23 May, I was brought to Freising, via Toelz and Munich. During the 200 Kilometer trip in considerable cold, I was only dressed with shirt and pants, since my jacket was not given to me. My bands were handcuffed.


In Freising I was put in a cell, where there was no possibility of sitting or lying down. The window was removed and the cell was cold. During my three days stay in there (23 May afternoon to 26 May afternoon) I was subjected to the following treatment:


1) After being stripped of my clothes, two Negroes tore my shirt into two pieces. Dressed only with my underpants, and barefoot, I spent three days in the cold room. During the night and during a few hours in daytime, I was handed an old military coat. It was taken away immediately, whenever I tried to resist the tortures.


2) Two or three times daily I had to stand against a wall, with my handcuffed hands held above the head, whereupon a Negro or the police-officer kept hitting me on my genitalia, with a leather whip up to a minute long. Whenever I made a resisting move with my handcuffed hands, I received a hit with the foot in my testicles. My testicles and genitalia were badly swollen.


3) Two or three times daily I had to open my mouth, whereupon the white police-officer or the Negroes spat into it. If I kept my mouth closed, it was forcefully opened with a wooden stick.


4) When I refused to drink from the piss-bowl in the toilet, I was hit with the whip.


5) On each of his visits to my cell, the white police-officer pulled hair from my nipples and eyebrows.


6) During the three days I received no nourishment, and only once I was allowed to drink water in the toilet. When I refused to take and to eat partially decayed leftovers from a cardboard box, I was pushed to the ground, a heavy iron chain was put on my back and I was forced to kiss the feet of the Negroes.


7) At the end of each torture, I had to put out with my bare feet burning cigarette butts, thrown on the ground.


8) I was repeatedly photographed by people of the press, while wearing underpants and my genitalia were visible. The photographers were Jews.


9) On the last day, two hours before being transported to Wiesbaden, a Negro said: now comes “kill, kill” and made the corresponding gesture at the throat. He asked me what I wanted to eat or drink, I may wish. I asked for paper in order to write a letter to my wife.


10) Before being transported, a Negro called me into the toilet, then threw my civilian clothes in and ordered me to get dressed. This I had to do with handcuffed hands.


On 26 May, I was brought to Wiesbaden in handcuffs, where I arrived in the early hours of 27 May. Only in Wiesbaden, the handcuffs which I had on since 22 May (five days) day and night were removed from my greatly swollen hands and infected joints. Since then I am under medical care. The officer in charge of the jail in Wiesbaden (he said he was a Jew) acted correctly.


[signed]


Julius Streicher

16.6.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home