Friday, June 01, 2018

?? what in god's name did i eat?!!

went to b....’s in francuska street, belgrade, again to order a slice of pizza. I think they saw me coming and there was only one slice left. something was oozing out of it and for the moment I thought it could have been oil, lots of it. the look on the guy’s face in there scared the shit out of me. the lady was quick packing the slice and handing it over to me. I ate it quickly without giving it much thought, my hungry ass is eventually going to kill me. but then I started thinking what if they had misinterpreted my earlier conceptual work featuring their business and poured something heavy over the slice. the look on the pizzamaker’s face should have been telling and perhaps I should have dropped the slice into the garbage can. this is serbia, I do not know, a place where everything is possible. the catch is - only in serbia. I feel as if I drank the drain cleaner. something's been burning my throat all they long, coming up from the belly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home