Tuesday, May 01, 2018

BRAINRAPED BY THE UNITED STATES AND SERBIA II


knowing that whenever I go outside there is a huge risk to meet some troublemaking serbs that are way too aggressive, annoying and life threatening – roughly 60% of them all, I tend to stay home all the time. home has been like a prison to me, has been for the sweet sixteen years now. this is what happens when jealous serbian bastards in Philadelphia, Pa, give anonymous calls to fbi throwing some baseless dirt on you. at any rate, occasionally I need to walk out my english bull-terrier and that’s where the trouble starts. my bull-terrier is truly a jerk. he does not listen but has his own ways of behaving. alas, today we were about to cross vojvode stepe boulevard and there was a Czecho-Slovakian (made before the Fall of the Berlin Wall) streetcar coming. the asshole driver was one of those serbs that are provoking me in public and he did something to the vehicle so the foul smell of something burning overwhelmed the street. my English bull-terrier for some reason stood there like a full-blooded jerk, did not want to move, so I was forced to smell the brake asbestos burning for a minute until several cars passed and the street was finally clear. If I had a powerful ally in the world, like I don’t, my Christmas time wish (one of) would be to eradicate public transportation in Serbia of the sicced and unleashed bastards. it is getting fucking ridiculous, and I am sure they are considering it a prank (it an't only a psychological abuse.)  I found a baby snake in the woods this evening and did not harm it, waited until she was on her way, and these fucking serbian bastards are treating me worse than me having regards for some creeper.

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home