Tuesday, May 29, 2018

another day, another serbian harassment


there were a few people at the autokomanda gas station today – around 17:45 – and I was harassed again by somebody that seemed to be related to some black colored vehicle that looked like aston martin db11. the harasser was not the rich and skinny guy in black t-shirt, the driver – he did not pay any attention to me, but his friend riding with him – that person stood behind me on purpose in the gas station. when i tried to move around to stay out of his intended path he followed me around the store slurping like he is going to spit at; his intention was to stay close to me and behind. that guy had a really bad case of seborrheic dermatitis all over his head and neck and usually men that have visible skin diseases are nice and quiet unlike this beast. so it must have been the abundance of money that was giving him the guts to do what other people wouldn’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home