Wednesday, April 25, 2018

hustled by a nation of five million that gives you physical and mental dents on daily basis

sicced & unleashed, they were coming in hordes, these serbian energy vampires whose thrill is to disturb you. they want your reaction - to make a point - while sucking the living energy out of you. 
there is an indie media production in serbia called balkaninfo that did a number of exclusive interviews with yugoslav top ranking secret service members and executives. one of them said – we made circles around our western colleagues. this remark makes you believe that western secret service agents looked stupid in comparison to russians. he went on to state that there is not one yugoslav – serbian secret service member that has not become rich and the best profiting ones were – in his words - those involved in illicit drug trade. there are two things now: in serbia you can just smell there is an immeasurable amount of wealth in private hands that I never experienced in America which makes the likes of Dick Cheney look like freeloading freddies in comparison to serbian counterparts. take - for example – ride around Belgrade, serbia, counting the number of porsche, mercedes benz, bmw, audi, jaguar, ferrari vehicles that you are going to encounter in one day in comparison to any place in america. in over ten years I spent in the states, Ive seen just one ferarri and ten to twenty porsches on the road. that many you can experience in one day here. I mean when you are rich in serbia it rings out. those kind of villas and cars you can see in the movies involving the southern coast of France. and two, this just confirms that I was expelled here on the premises of serbian private wonts into a privately sponsored prison called the republic of serbia where I was made to suffer mentally and physically by constantly encountering those unknown, unleashed and unstoppable (with can of worms being opened) serbs in public that are trying to adversely communicate with me on the street level by making gestures, grimaces, noises, pushing themselves onto me, etc, etc, and the lack of the peace of mind is constant as if I had ruined not just one but many serbian families and lives and it appears as if they are now taking their sweet revenge by ruining my life, privacy and peace of mind. when you are rich, evil and dangerous you can do whatever you want, play god and think of individuals as Parcheesi game pieces and change human destinies by making them suffer. present day serbia is also the place where the victim is made to suffer and tormentors are playing out the victims. present day serbia is the sweet spot of choice for the evil spirits. for reasons unknown to me, they ruined my family and are adding insult to injury every day and the responsible for this are the “stupid” American agent counterparts that got so played like violins and allowed this to happen by handing me over per i could imagine serbian request. what stands before one's family i would ask them? why did they ruin mine by their ignorant actions? there's no tellin' where my life went. yesterday there was a guy that looked like a plainclothes cop appearing from nowhere and as he passed by I saw he was holding a high-tech laser in his hand. what he was doing with it as he was approaching to me I was not sure but this was either operation to scare or injure me. the chances that you are going to encounter a grown-up person with high powered laser in hand passing by are equal to seeing a ufo. so someone must have been reading this blog and doing everything in their might to disturb me in the best way they can. furthermore, tell me about one normal person who can remake a family if hustled by a nation. you need to involve another person, a spouse, in the mess. unless she is an undercover secret service operative on the mission it is almost next to impossible. many serbs are my enemies trying to not allow me to remake my family. they made life miserable, unbearable. they think that I am very stupid, you know. despite difficulties, I succeeded in so many things which makes me satisfied to a small point, though. the life here is very hard to bear, but it is much easier to endure pain solely by yourself because knowing that another person would suffer for being (involved) with you, even highly possibly being molested in many ways and raped, that would have been hard. all my life they ve been trying to make something out of nothing, like something is going on. all i know is that i m the target and that is pretty much all there is to it.

whoever has got the power to hijack a human being from the united states while voluntarily assisted by the u. s. government in that illegal inhumane process has got the power to organize unimaginable human potential to do more damage and all kinds of harm in your domicile land. whoever has got the power to quench your family out has got the power to take away your eyesight or do any thing imaginable to you, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home