Wednesday, March 28, 2018

goatfucking paradise

Im deeply convinced that American idea of serbia has been a wasteful darkness, a land similar to scenery in mad max II with a bunch of stupid and evil goatfuckers floating around. I am also deeply certain that, eureka, some high powered americans had realized that I was too smart for one goat fucker as almost a phenomenon and then the idea of exposing me by returning me back to serbia must have been to thus punish and help me at the same time by illuminating a rather new serbian leader for the herd of goatfuckers; it just backfired on me. naturally, American ignorance costed me a peace of mind. Serbs may be evil and tribal, and with full disappointment I constantly find they are, but serbia is far cry from your goatfucking paradise. the serbian brouhaha to my exposure could only be compared to skinning one alive. relatedly, there was not a bank office that has not been overly transparent to me in serbia. my advice to you - if you want the entire prying city of belgrade to know what you are doing with a bit of your money – go to serbian franchise of Banca Intesa at 69, Ustanicka Street in Belgrade, Serbia. they will sort it out for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home