Thursday, March 29, 2018

FRESHLY TARGETED BY THE SERBIAN SYSTEM

today, march 29th 2018, I was summoned asap to the serbian version of NSA agency (called BIA) on some trumped up, entirely bogus criminal charges (threatened with up to 3 years imprisonment) trying to accuse me of spying as I made two photographs of some construction site at the nearby property at Banjica location, Belgrade. I felt as if they were trying to make something out of nothing, to construct the case out of thin air as if this was 1979, the year of cold war when spies were still using hand-held cameras. i was on the public street and had no idea that taking photographs was a no no as there were no immediate warning signs or even any kind of privacy fencing there. no security staff was in the vicinity either but it must be that the site workers reported my license plates. i made cell phone photographs for personal usage entirely as this building’s basement seemed a little unusual and I wanted to investigate why for my own prospective construction projects. although there are thousands of open construction sites throughout city of belgrade who would had thought that this one was the forbidden one? during interrogation I felt as if everything was being jazzed up a notch, as if they tried to implicate me into something bigger by asking "who sent me there", and of course their construct leads to a green light for tapping of my telephone conversations, my internet and it can also lead to an overall surveillance – and while talking about it, at one instance, I noticed three individuals (2 + 1) that were obviously following me around town today, they were on foot, and my cell battery has been draining like crazy in the last few days as well. in addition, the BIA summoned me today by calling my cell phone – and at first I thought that someone was joking with me. as I was interrogated by two BIA agents I was scared, I felt terrible as if some foreign government authority was involved in it, and I felt as if their system was completely overrun by hostile foreign elements, as if I was not the citizen of serbia. they were not super polite, they were not very polite either, i felt nervous. the ordeal did not make much sense to me. 
as I went to BIA center at Banjica to become interrogated I was searched at the entrance and they had tried to take physical custody of my keys, my wallet, and my cell phone until I invoked the right to have the assistance of counsel. I stayed in there for around half an hour as I was interrogated by ‘the good’ BIA agent and ‘the bad’ BIA agent who wanted to know who sent me there to photograph. this ordeal made me lose my daily dignity. as I exited my eyes hurt as if I was sprayed by a laser beam or as if I was exposed to a laser beam while there. I did not pay attention in semi darkness where they brought me in if there were some lasers or other suspicious lights around, although this place, the BIA center, is  huge with many windows, it could have been set up anywhere even in guards boot behind the windows that appear as reflective mirrors on the outside. or it could be that laser was entering through the room window as i was positioned awkwardly to face it where i had no control of what was happening outside. not to mention that several years ago Dragan Malesevic Tapi, an alleged 33rd degree Free Mason was suffocated during an alleged similar type of LEA interrogation in the "dark room". with those thoughts,  having written about BIA earlier (in this private diary blog) their story (the two photographs thing) seemed like a complete set up from the get go as indeed some old revenge (of the Serbian system or some powerful individual) was taking place for real. of course, per their request i went ahead and erased both photographs in front of them. other than the laser suspicions, I wonder why I was actually summoned there as if they were testing my vitality. it sort of leaves you with a bitter taste of wondering why. other than putting up new artwork of mine “la cosa nostra” at the saatchi.com JUST YESTERDAY that you can check out here: https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Sculpture-messaggi-nascosti/1900/4166239/view I have no other ideas. perhaps the ingraining of this fearification could have been performed on the collegial request of the neighbor who started the spitting thing (that was written much about earlier) in the city of Belgrade, the director of the anti-terrorist institute and an alleged Maltesian Knight. in that regard, im/i was expecting some bigger things to happen on that part in timely fashion. at least a skripal like. today I did not feel right entering in there. my eyes hurt. laser? if it is yes, they wanted to take my eyes out. did rinse them with physio solution this evening but they still burn a lot and my vision is blury. I wonder what’s up next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home