Thursday, August 17, 2023

Ambassador Hill and serbian messages of brotherly love ... ...

as I ve been allegedly labeled by some local Serbian paramilitary and gang structures - among others - as the American operative in Belgrade I only understand the following (check images below) is the message to ambassador hill and perhaps the american government. day by day, someone is leaving 'symbolic' messages (e.g., dog feces wrapped in newspapers, ... ...) nearby my fence as this one photographed down here I found this morning, on 8//17/23 - a water bottle whose neck has been twisted. to be honest, I an't afraid, I just do not know with whom Im dealing with, I bet it is not the Serbian Nation in general. give me some equipment, way out of this sandbox and some ultra reliable men power and we ll get things sorted out … or read mymouth ... make me feel not so much important as dignified ...

 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home