Tuesday, July 04, 2023

my state of affairs in serbia for the world to know

Im becoming vocal because the Yugoslav (Serbian) post communist government has been trying to shun me ... and they were completely successful in doing that for the last couple of years especially

so I figured out it is better to show the world where it hurts than let these motherfuckers get to me with total impunity on their part.

the latest thing I heard from the government employee today [7/4/23/] - working for the serbian agency equivalent to the national resources division in the U.S. - was that "people won't do business with you because you give off negative energy" - this was out of blue from the person who gave me a phone-call obviously trying to mess up my mind as well as day ... it appears to be a new Yugo / Serbian government agenda against the people they do not like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home