Friday, May 10, 2019

serbian police profiling [still soft, not hard as yet]

first off, my entire car is under surveillance and anything seen or said around it is recorded so there are no “lies”. I’ve been paying traffic cop demands in the past and never snitched on any of them, even if i could have had with recorded audio and video; it would have been to no avail as well because of the System. secondly, every time I get up in Serbia I feel as if I had to deal with the same monster awaiting outside only in different shapes.
this early afternoon, as soon as I made turn into my neighborhood I was flagged down by local police. I pulled over for a “routine control check.” besides, I have never heard of no routine control checks in East Falls, Pa where I used to live. so it sounded fishy from the get-go. my [biological] mom was in the car with me. they held us for fifteen minutes and during that time I’ve seen female officer did a lot of writing and calling utilizing her cell phone as well as Motorola. finally, her partner on the beat came up to return my items and when I inquired about what was going on, he proceeded to tell me that the car like mine was stolen this morning in the neighborhood. I did not buy into that story, because the stolen car would not be driven around, and the female cop then stuck with the routine control check story. one of them was not telling the truth. 
I did not want to become a cop in Serbia myself because I despise the current state of this country that was similar to the one when I was born – a post-communist ruin – and luckily, I was not to be the one to die for its betterment which naturally never happened – so far – I just knew the outcome before it happened. but yeah, if I did become cop in Serbia I would have been a better cop than Gene Hackman in the French Connection. I would have kicked the shit out of all ignorant fools in the country and the force. as a matter of fact, I would have been the president of Serbia who would have led this country into the European Union. sometimes you got to slow down and consider things out of the beautiful nature as you are so caught up in the rat race you just forget after a while. Im sorry but I consider myself one billion million trillion times smarter than the current guys. I said all this to state there were not supposed to be any routine control checks in the suburban Poughkeepsie.

I have no intentions to take the power back cos the current regime is ruling only for I have not been in the game. but there is a saying I came up with, when cats get bored and lonely, the mice do the shopping. for the time being, the cat is sitting still watching the paint dry. for the time being I am only watching them. I feel the current serbian regime regards me as if I were a leper; they are not strongly opposed but are not willing to touch me with a ten-foot pole either. they would rather see me continue drowning which btw makes me stronger and I believe that those that hate me will be indeed drowning more in their hatred. in other words, I feel - I was never given a real chance by these guys. these primadonnas. once, one time some of them did a business with me and soon thereafter all communication was abrupt, I was simply shunned away blindly without explanation. and i really enjoyed their business, therefore i know for a fact it is good doing business with them. but, and there is a big but, they do not want me on the pitch no more. the only reason that Im still around is my super intelligent nature and a few friends outside of Serbia. otherwise, if someone asked the serbian regime, I would have been on the streets. hate to say it, im the victim of the lowest form of human jealousy.
when I first came to Serbia, I was similarly shunned by the serbs in general. they have been provoking me everywhere, ever since then. I feel – for my super smarts – there is a large number of wannabe Jews in the leading ranks of Serbian policy makers and when I tried to join them, they shunned me away like I stated. you could have felt, the rejection has been omnipresent. so, practically, imo, this is a gang like structure, you cannot even join them if they do not invite you. imo, there is no free opportunity in Serbia and you cannot excel in anything if it is not plain suffering. and you suffer if you know you could do better but you cannot because your hands are tied. so i have nothing to do with this regime, likewise. no support. I do not think that the problem is in me one bit – that is what you can come up with if you do not know me. the problem maybe they all think that I am an idiot and this is the information they probably got from the Serbian government snitches in Philadelphia, U.S., (among the American Serbs) during the 1990s. so they want to stay away from me just like that. my biggest mistake in life was visiting service in the Serbian Orthodox Church there. that form of exposure did me a lot of harm. and this is why Serbian Serbs are dealing with me like that. on the other side, I do not know how to deal with this level of transparency they are showing to me, as they are (regarding behavior and actions) very transparent to me. I can ever read through a basic ignorance. even if they feel Im superior they will never admit to it but will on the contrary continue to oppose me as when you are dealing with someone superior to you, you also feel endangered for your position. you want that person to die. so from the experience, even though spiritually castrated to some extent, I cannot continue to be Serb, I cannot become Jewish, they want me to become Romani gypsy (I have no desire to be a Romani gypsy with all due respect for all real pikes and Romani gypsies), and I cannot become Catholic, Armenian, Greek, Montenegrin, Albanian or Romanian Vlach either. i lost my face or something is wrong with me? i need punks to answer some questions. I had situation whereby a Romanian Facebook friend was publicly calling me out through a sarcastic semi-slandering comment: what’s up milos are you trying to pass off as a Romanian by using Bing translator, but you are not Romanian! you do not speak our language! that after I had posted a feel-good note in Romanian on my fb page - occasionally, just like Novak Djokovic does, I like to try out myself in various different languages – thus if many humans say I lost face hence I am definitely not human, Im the Alien with respect to the rest of humanity. let me imagine, if I would post I love you Serbia note the immediate serbian response would have been f--- off. Im in a hell of a lot of shock and pain these days, it truly pisses off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home