Saturday, August 11, 2018

the nation of haters


the worst case of profiling america ever had was with me, they should rescind all benefits that profiler is enjoying. but not even then I would opt to return. betrayal by what I thought were friends is unforgiveable. I prefer to stay in this serbian shithole and thicken my skin over tarnishing the united states’ traitorous rep.
the united states forced me to serbia where unfortunately everybody now knows me. what was the point? serbs are always bringing the edge and in the last 16 years I was not able to shake it off.
last night as I was parking my car to see a friend who stays at a location close to the one recorded in photo herewith
on these stairs sat a guy staring at me as of the moment I exited my car. then as I was picking things from car’s trunk he started pushing my buttons by making noises obviously targeting me on purpose while keeping the stare on me all the time. I took a photo of the place after I returned and he was not there, I did not want to confront him directly. this guy was definitely looking for trouble and initially I had double thoughts about going and parking somewhere else. I took a photo of the location just in case but won’t reveal where it is exactly at - I do not want to compromise relationship with any friend. spare some friends, Im talking about 100% of serbian population that is recognizing me and inciting trouble whenever they can. scum trolling in-and-out of my living in real time, that’s not life. I hope karma will set in quickly for all involved and get them. next to all misery it brought into my life, next to not having being able to start a relationship and form a family, another thing nationwide serbian targeting and organized gangstalking prevented me to pursue was the membership in some organizations with some better people like the freemasons, as I cannot put up with my situation emotionally and ethically, so I do not feel quite equal around here – I feel as a victim.

in june this year, completely unknown to me - dr. vet. milan milijasevic brutally assaulted me, hitting my head and body with stainless steel stick, a deadly weapon. he seemed to had been inspired by the common serbian behavior towards me. he was ready to give up his old life to prove the point that he was going to be the one to touch me. police was sent to another location for ten minutes and milan milijasevic was very poised, fit and eager to kill me, was it an orchestrated serbian government hit, another false flag?!! meanwhile, he even got scot free while the serbian system accused my humble self of attacking him! talking about unseen bastards that celebrate killings and maiming people, only if it is to their advantage.

those that ruined my life have kept me under watchful eye for the last 18 years. a couple of years ago they served the story (had to) to serbian population and the world - to further scrutinize me and justify their actions and behavior. the story was apparently bought, I can see their doings and follow-throughs all over internet and youtube (the world) and belgrade, serbia. and when I fight back here on internet they add insult to injury telling the population: his goal is to verminize serbs. these S.O.B.s are the guys that pretend to be the greatest serbian nationalists of all time and false flags are their basic tasking for living, in a divide et impera style. they truly take me for their hoe.

people nowadays are not too bright.

recently my thoughts were – if the world population spoke only two languages - there would be peace throughout planet. not! today I posted the following image about animal cruelty in the group called bull terrier addicts only to be followed up by a number of comments.
my initial comment was: 17 million views and giving bullies a bad name, please react. many did react. alas, after less than one hour the post was erased. my post became invisible. why? only because of my first and last name. if my name was john j. norton - it would still be up there with thousands of comments. naturally, I promptly left the effin group and all other similar bull terrier support groups as I assume they are all the same darn kiss of the same kin. there is too much segregation in the English-speaking world today so I nix my thoughts about English being the only world’s language next to French. Serbs are haters but the English are haters too. simple and simple. i feel so isolated in this world and so alone.

thinking of what my bad in america was - I kept going to Serbian church st. nicholas in Philadelphia.

the church was littered with Slobodan Milosevic pro-communist agents and/or supporters, which I did not know at the time and when I opened my background to some of them, one of their small-time false flag ops was to slander me in the united states as a genuine opponent of the communist regime in serbia (which between us keeps power in serbia even today under different pretext.) then imagine an anti-communist Chinese person being sent to China with the help of American government to become targeted there as a punishment for opposing views. those that ruin people’s lives like that will find and invent many stories and faults to justify torture, finally, he did it to himself, blah, blah, blah. it was what has been happening to me and in addition to that, the system in serbia is still operated and dominated by the same players as it was in 1995! so my life has been hell and nightmares.

comes to think of it, if I originally became one of Slobodan Milosevic men, I would have been better off today. finally, I was ignored and betrayed by the united states just like I was nobody, so there was nothing left to lose. i fell through the cracks of american dream, bonanza, and justice for all.

in serbia, you do not even gotta be anybody - some general assholes will do things to you just to piss you off for their own amusement. all kind of people exist in the world. he is a loser, fuck him. even though, im not a loser, but I did not fulfill myself completely since it is not possible when you are under pressure of five million serbs knowing you and minding your god damned business. the main city I am in is not so big – three million people plus two million in the rest of serbia, a country of five million heads is a crowd and every single citizen knows you. from there every single one is breaking up as  you seem to be somewhat better off than the said nobody. they treat you as nobody too. they do not allow you wishes. you can only take away some good moments when they are not watching. oh karma, where art thou? tables need to be turned. after 18 years of pure serbian harassment I want a family, I deserve a shot, another try. i deserve to be born again. I stress the humanity. humanity! - if you do not hear me, go fuck yourself, just like bull terrier addicts' administrators were told off to. never believe your contemporaries. what I learned was good in these countries (the Founding Fathers of the United States, for example) passed away a long time ago.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home