Saturday, July 22, 2023

another miserable day in Belgrade, Serbia – birthday, July 2023

 

I would probably get much better service locally if I was filming my visits to local eateries like vloggers do … as I love to eat and drink my drinks, alas, my friends, my dear friends, alas, … namely, today I went with friend to a restaurant-bar on goce delceva boulevard, new belgrade, serbia … I was told that the property belongs to a senior figure of the serbian regime and I ordered a mineral water. I was not afraid to have a drink there even though it was run by somebody who does not support my work but rather opposes my prosperity going by what my (hostile and/or extremely hostile to me) peers are enjoying in this country … however, the bottle was brought opened and it is just a principle not to use it although I tipped later. because I did not order coffee or anything like that, and the waiters did not bother with opening it in front of me, that by itself tells me the tales of the place and the servers. also, the waiter guy, shortie who did not serves us came to show that he recognized me and he started flexing around!!! I felt like I was going to get jumped. as I was exiting saying goodbye, I did not consider they would set up a trap by the exit to throw something at me … do not know if it was some powder or some liquid but I saw the deal with two of them ambushing me as if lying in wait and the throwing motion of the taller guy as I was passing by. I would have used a book I was carrying to protect me but did not know what they were actually going to do, I thought if they did anything they were going to kick me first. the friend was behind me so I played it out like nothing happened, perhaps he also got a notion that something was going on, but he was only puzzled that I did not have my drink of water.

as I was pissed by the acts of the regime hounds, I went to order a shish burger nearby but immediately was spotted by more crazy people who wanted to show off and started reacting in hostile manner on seeing me and threatening to wait up with my order or else; even though the serving window was half empty. then the servers also recognized me and I am not sure if I was served the best food as I could not taste anything good, the food was beyond mediocre. perhaps because the locals are super nasty and full of prejudice …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home