Wednesday, August 09, 2023

yet another common courtesy of the American embassy in Belgrade … august 9th 2023 ... targeted again and in pains

what would you wish to someone and their dearest ones if they were targeting you for no reason ruining your health on purpose … would you curse them? ... today, august 9th 2023, as I was standing by the country road near bavaniste (in banat, serbia) organizing trunk while getting ready to cop some watermelons, the driver(s) of this truck that belongs to a.t.r. stankovic from nova pazova, Serbia zoomed by in full speed releasing air brakes right into my face at the moment of passing. my ears are in huge pain and it feels as if my eardrum was blown out. please see video above esp. at 00:53 sec … It is past midnight now and this happened yesterday (on the 9th) at 13:53:44 …

this targeting is the reason why this blog exists as I have been targeted in the similar fashion as of the day I came here. my troubling situation does have something to do with the serbian state and those running it … there is no other explanation as there is a never subsiding multitude of those that are recognizing me in public all across the republic even from a distance, fired up to do crime as if nothing will ever happen to them; and it does not! Im pretty sure American embassy in Belgrade either cares about this or does not care at all, it is one or the other. this [one or the other] is exactly why this is happening as I came to this country followed by the load of crap and I believe i owe all of those unprovoked attacks in Serbia to them [the United States] for not doing anything and not taking a stand ...

my motto though has been: return good with greater goodness and any imposed evil should be handed back hundredfold. so please do not judge me for my acts, even while writing in what appears a furious wrath; my acts were always the reaction ... so help me o' Lord!



tags allegedly could be read as: ST (?)82 ES

from now on, anything happens to me, attribute it to thugs from stara pazova and nova pazova and everybody in serbia as well as the region knows who are they run by … 

without any assists Im down to only choices left. as i was too promised a night with the bride (poetically) and facing continual persecution in serbia, i hereby would love to curse everyone involved even sending it backwards to include their entire lines, curse not to cease until this evil completely dies out [even after me]. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home