Monday, July 24, 2023

for those of you who still remember me ... one of my nicks used to be the village idiot ...

In Serbia I can tell crazy by looking at their eyes and gestures … or, I have been the magnet that attracts crazies, not! I believe they are on the task of ruining my life for the government, crazy all the way to the bank … making a living. today, as I was checking out groceries in lidl store (save maskovica street, banjica, serbia) waiting at the register 4, the crazy looking guy came over behind me and immediately slammed my cart into me - the cart was behind me - on purpose, even though he could have chosen to get checked on several remaining registers as there were only few shoppers in the store. but no, he came to my side pretending that me and my cart was his problem and pushed the cart right into me. as I saw him coming and eyeing me in crazy fashion, I anticipated some kind of trouble already – thus I was ready; I just did not know what was it going to be. before that, I saw several agents in the store as they are highly recognizable to those in the know with their EDC man-purses nobody else carries in serbia, and thus I came to believe that this was some sort of sting operation whose goal was provocation … as these guys were around to be the logistics and support in case things go awry as they had planned hoping for my reaction. hopefully the times will come when the trees will fall, and the monkeys will scatter, but it takes a village, you know …

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home