Belgrade, 7 October 2026
(Note: This post was drafted with the assistance of AI to structure and articulate my thoughts clearly during a period of immense physical and situational stress.)
When the System Fails: My Journey Through Legal Injustice and Police Misconduct
The Attack and the Betrayal in Court
It started with a physical assault against me. I thought the legal path would bring justice, especially since the evidence was clear: there was a clear video recording of the attack and the perpetrator openly admitted to using a weapon.
Instead, I experienced a complete betrayal. My own legal counsel chose to defend me by admitting guilt, completely ignoring the crucial video evidence and the attacker's confession. Meanwhile, the opposing attorney—whom I will refer to by the code name "Karataš"—used personal connections to drag out a marathon trial and twist the legal process entirely in their favor.
The Car Incident and Police Pressure
The pressure escalated dramatically yesterday. A government/authority official collided with my car, driving straight into my wheel. I was the one who called the police to report the incident.
Yet, when the police finally conducted the investigation—seven hours after the incident took place—the focus shifted onto me. Despite being the victim who called for help, I was forced to take a breathalyzer test. Even though the test completely cleared me with a result of 0.0, the entire experience left me deeply shaken.
Suspicious Professionalism: A Hidden Motive?
What concerns me the most about the encounter was the behavior of the officers. They were unusually nice and highly professional—but it felt completely like an act. If they had been openly hostile or aggressive against me, I would actually have been more at peace because it would match the corruption I expect. Instead, their performance made me incredibly suspicious. I am genuinely afraid that they were acting on specific orders and that I was intentionally subjected to a compromised breathalyzer device. Much like the historical accounts of Native Americans being intentionally exposed to contaminated blankets under the guise of assistance, I fear this standard medical/procedural equipment was weaponized against me, hidden behind a mask of professional politeness.
The Timing: Shifting Focus Before the Elections
We need to look at the bigger picture here. We are in a highly volatile period right now ahead of the upcoming elections. History shows that when a system faces too many unresolved scandals, it often needs a major distraction to shift the public's focus away from daily political questions. What better way to capture public attention for a day or two than the stunning, sudden downfall or death of someone publicly known, yet not politically relevant enough to trigger an international investigation? It makes me seriously question if I am being set up to be that exact distraction.
The Physical and Emotional Toll
Going through this level of systemic pressure takes a severe toll. Following the incident and the intense stress of the police intervention, I began experiencing severe chest pains around my heart, intense coughing, lung discomfort, and agonizing headaches. When you fight a corrupt system, the stress doesn't just stay in the courtroom—it manifests in your body, leaving you feeling physically vulnerable and genuinely concerned for your life.
Why This Matters: A Target on the Art Community
This isn't just happening to anyone. As someone well-known in Serbia, particularly within our art community, I understand the power of visibility. When the system attempts to break or silence figures who have a public voice, it sends a chilling message to the entire creative and cultural sphere. They are trying to turn an influential voice into a warning sign, using legal exhaustion and intimidation tactics to see who will break first.
A Demand for Transparency
We cannot allow institutional power to silence individuals, bury evidence, or target artists and public figures to distract from broader political issues. I am sharing the entire enchilada of my story because transparency is the only weapon we have left. When legal representatives fail their clients and authorities reverse the roles of victim and perpetrator, public awareness becomes vital.
I will not be silenced, and I will continue to demand accountability from those who think they are above the law.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home