Thursday, August 16, 2007

THE NEVER ENDING PERFORMANCE

SCAPEGOAT

What they hated most about me in Philadelphia was how my wife loved me. They used to say "we cannot do anything [to him] because she is like a dove." By the Holy Name of St. John, I hereby swear I won't help these monsters reroute from their way toward Hell because they were able to turn it around. "because she is like a dove", I listened to it with my own ears.

To my dismay, one thing I learned about this people is they NEVER ADMIT GUILT and they never take blame for they feel superior to anyone else; in their mind they are guiltless while masonic secrecy allows them to commit such serious filthy deeds! I cannot raise the question of my guilt, because I do not know what it is.

I cannot shake off the feeling that my family was intentionally subjected to secret experimental or other observational procedure on the part of the US Government. Either that, or it was the case of the pathologically sadistic judge which is less likely.



WHAT DOES NOT GET INTO THE SERBIAN SQUARE-HEADS IS THAT PERHAPS I WAS THE INNOCENT VICTIM OF THE POST 9-11 PURGE AND THAT AMERICANS WASHED THEIR HANDS AFTER THEY UTTERLY RUINED MY LIFE. AMERICANS MAY BE WON’T FIND THIS MAJOR INCIDENT LAUGHABLE, BUT WILL CONTINUE DRINKING THEIR BEER AND EATING THEIR POPCORN LIKE NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO Me. I THOUGHT AMERICA WAS THE LAND THAT CARES.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home